Sunday, October 13, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

M is for . . . Movies

I love it when my honey comes home with plans for a movie night!

What You Saw Today

I stopped on my way home yesterday to take this one . . . the leaves were so beautiful I just couldn't pass it up.

Corner

This is my favorite corner in the whole house . . . only I never actually sit there!

Pink

...Spent the afternoon Saturday making applesauce with Grandma *more of that to come*

Hands

I don't think I will ever stop loving my engagement/wedding rings.

*Linking up for Scavenger Hunt Sunday*

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Nice set. - Movies are fun (what did you see?)
    Loved your: What you saw today shot.
    What a lovely wedding ring set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...