Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday

Typically, I'm not a big Gavin DeGraw fan. He's not bad, I just don't normally like the sound of his music. But when I heard this song on The Voice on Monday, I instantly fell in love! And Juhi killed it . . . I can't get over her unique sound.  As soon as I heard it - I knew I would be sharing it for #backthatazzup Friday!

Best I Ever Had by Gavin DeGraw on Grooveshark


Today I am feeling pretty proud of myself - I actually realized that this week was the last Friday all on my own.  Granted, it was only two days ago that I figured this out.  But, the point is I didn't need a reminder from Julie!  Anyways - long story short - I'm over at A Beautiful Day today, sharing for In Focus Friday.

GUESS WHAT?? IT'S THE WEEKEND!!

Don't forget to go enter the giveaway at Simple Moments Stick - there are only 2 days left!  Here are some of the things that I am looking forward to:

*Not having to work
*Photographing some engagement pictures
*Going to the pumpkin patch
*Checking out the SUV we are hopefully getting in the next week
*Taking some family pictures for a friend


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love that song! I am picky with Gavin DeGraw songs too. ♥

    New Follower from That Friday Blog Hop♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...