1. Describe yourself in 5 words. Optimistic, fun, caring, complicated and realistic.
2. What is your biggest fear?Having Kaeley pass away before I do, because I don't want to ever live without her.*Note: It took DAYS, and lots of sarcasm, to get an answer on this one. But he swears his answer is sincere . . .*
3. What is your favorite candy? Butterfinger
4. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? Chris Farley from Tommy Boy
5. Who is your favorite football team? "I don't really have one, but I enjoy watching the Seahawks because they are exciting to watch right now."
A few weeks ago, I signed up for the Bigs & Littles Blogging Network. When looking at my own blog and comparing it to other blogs that I follow, I don't consider My Mind's Lens to be a "big" blog. So....I was surprised when the match-up list came out earlier this week and I was listed as a "big"! While I was looking forward to getting a little advice, I am excited about getting to know Miss Rychelle, offering her what I can, and helping promote her blog, Foltz Family Life.
To get started, here is Rychelle to introduce herself:
Foltz Family Life. Most of my blog revolves around our cute, active, and sweet little peanut Paisley Grace and being a new Momma. We are always on the go, and always ready for a good time. I hope that you will stop by and share in a part of our crazy world.
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest