Friday, October 4, 2013

TGIF

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I was even going to post anything today.  I'm not sure where my motivation is, but I think it may have gone on vacation.  Since I AM here there are a few things that I need to just get off my chest:

1. How do so many people have "family emergencies"?  I feel like I am constantly having people cancel or want to reschedule sessions due to last minute family emergencies that they have to head out of town for.  Don't get me wrong, I am a compassionate person and I totally understand that things happen - but why does it always have to hit when I am looking forward to a session in a couple of days or a meeting with a future bride?!

2. I hate commuting to work.  Every day I am already in a bad mood by the time I get to work because of the crappy drivers during my 45 minute drive.  Yesterday I had a guy cut me off, flip me off through the rearview, then point for me to get over into the right lane {I was going 5 over the speed limit and passing drivers in that right lane so why should I get over?!} And by the time I go to the gym after work and then drive home, I don't want to do anything, let alone cook a healthy dinner.

3. Why can't I work from home?  I know we all must work to make a living, but there are days that I just really don't want to change out of my pajamas.  If I could just stay in bed and work on my laptop all day, I would be a happy girl.

I am sure there are plenty of other things that I could complain about, but I will let it go for now.  In an effort to turn my mood around, I am linking up with Whitney for 
#backthatazzup Friday



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having a rough day....hopefully the weekend will be much better!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People drive me mad in the mornings on my commute as well! I hope you weekend is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your commute makes me happy I take the train!
    Stopping by from Whitney's linkup- LOVE Macklemore, and this song! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...