Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Day In Photos

Last Friday I decided to take advantage of my day off from work and document the day in pictures. If you remember, awhile back Nicole from Art + Politics + Life did something like this for Guest Post Tuesday. I had seen similar posts before, but ever since Nicole shared I have really been wanting to do one as well. My typical weekday isn't really exciting enough to document - it's just work, maybe the gym and possibly some housework. My days off, however, tend to be fairly diverse and often productive.

*I am going to cheat a little and include a little bit of description about what exactly is going on in the photos*

Friday morning I was up even earlier than normal in order to make some yummy breakfast before the Mr. went to work. Since I was up, I headed down to the river to take some some pictures of the marina and river at dawn. I also got to catch up on some blog-reading, while enjoying a couple cups of coffee. I LOVE lazy mornings when I have nowhere to be!


I think this is kind of self-explanatory.


I got lots of editing done . . . and even got two orders off to the post office!


Some days I hate doing housework, but other days it's not so bad. But that recycling . . . had to go. It was taking up the whole top-tier of the kitchen counter.


My night: ups and downs. I got to go to the best store ever - and filled up my gas tank {which usually costs about $50} for $35, thanks to Safeway discounts! However - I also had to go pick up my hubby after midnight, which was about two hours after I was ready for bed .


If you have never done a "day in photos", I encourage you to try. It forces you to make a conscious effort to pull out your camera (or phone!) throughout the day. Plus, it's a great filler if you don't know what to blog about :)


post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to document everyday life....you should try Ali Edwards' A Week in the Life. I really wanted to try this year, but I always think my life is sooooo boring. But really, I think that is fun thing that one day kids and grandkids will look back on....and things will be so different then...even if it is only normal everyday stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I think it's great to document every day life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun idea. Its fun to get to know you better by seeing what your day is like. I have never done one of these so I think I want to try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...