Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Update * 5 for Five

I wasn't home at all this weekend, other than to sleep, it seems. But.....it was worth it!

1. I had 5 different portrait sessions over the weekend.

2. I had time to take some pictures that reflect my view of "fall"

3. We went fishing with some friends at a trout farm . . . and didn't catch a thing :( It was still fun, though.

Other than all that, we barbequed at a friend's house, went to Costco, and watched some football! All in all - a pretty good weekend. But that doesn't mean I am ready for Monday . . . 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Last Week's Goals:

1. Go to the gym at least 4 days.  I fell just a little short on this one . . . only made it three days.  But they were some pretty good workouts.
2. Drink a minimum of 6 glasses of water per day.  Success - I managed to drink all of my water, at least during the week. 
3. Clean up and organize office.  Uhh....nope!
4. Clean out under the kitchen sink.  Still need to get that mask and bleach.....so no.
5. Work on paperwork to officially license my photography business.  I have most of the paperwork, but still need to fill it all out.

This Week's Goals:

1. Go to the gym at least 4 days.  When I did my weekly weigh-in this week, I was pretty disappointed. So I am going to be working really hard this week.

2. Drink a minimum of 6 glasses of water per day.  I am going to continue to work on this one and really try to reinforce it as a habit. 

3. Track everything I eat/drink in the Weight Watchers Plan Manager.  I mentioned last week that I haven't very good about actually sticking to my Weight Watchers plan. So I am going to continue to work on that one...

4. Get all of this weekend's pictures edited and in the mail by Friday.  I had four full sessions, plus a mini session, over the weekend, so this could be a challenge.

5. Work on a budget.  If you have been around here for awhile, you know that I have tried this before and it hasn't happened yet. So we will see...
 
**************************************************************************************************************************************************** 
Theses are a few of Meghan's favorite things . . . . well, over at They Call Her Meg.  Go visit her to find out what they are! 
 
Finally, tomorrow's "Guest Post Tuesday" slot has not been filled, yet.  If anyone is interested in doing a last-minute guest post for tomorrow (or another week), please let me know!  You can either leave a comment on this post, or send me an email by clicking the envelope icon in the sidebar.  

post signature

4 comments:

  1. What a busy girl you were....looks like you captured some great shots as always. And good for you on all that water....once I get myself in the zone with that water I can do, but it is the getting there that is rough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like some great sessions!! You really keep yourself busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog! I too am a PacNW blogger- living in PDX. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little pumpkin patch!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...