Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jumping

"Those who don't jump will never fly."
~Leena Ahmad Almashat, Harmony Letters

Last week I shared this photo as part of my weekend recap:


One of my favorite images from this family's session also satisfies one of my 2013 Photography Bucket List items!

2013 PHOTOGRAPHY BUCKET LIST

1. Sunset at Seaside {The Coast}
2. Twin babies
3. Las Vegas Strip
4. A beautiful waterfall (other than Multnomah Falls)
5. 1st birthday session
6. Downtown Seattle/Puget Sound
7. Timberline Lodge
8. City lights at night
9. A cactus
10. An engagement session
11. An extravagant themed photo
12. My new nephew
13. Jumping shot
14. A pier
15. Street photography
16. A series of old cars
17. A series of vintage signs
18. Golden Gate Bridge
19. Generations
20. Music

Here are a few more of my favorites from this session . . .  



HAPPY HUMP DAY!!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Fun jumping shots. Also like the railraod shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quote-and all of the movement you caught as the girls jumped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the railroad shot is my favorite! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jumping is always a great photo op especially for these two pretty girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! They coordinated outfits really well too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how many shots it took to get the good one of the jump? Usually takes me more than once to get a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They actually only had to jump once! I got lucky :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...