Sunday, October 20, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Yesterday was one of my good friend's baby shower - I love watching people open baby gifts! Especially for girls . . . they are so much fun! *This is also one of four friends I have who are having babies in the next couple months, and one of at least eight people I know who are due in that same time*

I can't get enough of the fall leaves!

Umm...when my pumpkin milkshake is all gone - yeah, that's a problem in my book.

Still, quiet waters of the river early in the morning.

Yes - they were having fun.  And so was I.  This family is a lot of fun to photograph.


If you are interested in guest posting on My Mind's Lens - the GUEST POST TUESDAY slot for this week (Oct. 22nd) is available! Or . . . if you want to participate but don't have time between now and then, let me know and I can give you a choice of other available dates. Just send me an email at
kaeley *dot* a *dot* mull *at* gmail *dot* com
and let me know that you are interested! Please include your name and the URL for your blog.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. i always enjoy your post b/c i know some where in them will be great yet awesome pics.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun set.
    Loved the Leafy shot, what a great angle. I agree about just not getting enough of the fall leaves, they are so pretty.
    Pumpkin shakes are delicious.
    Your Good Day shot is such a happy photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am visiting from Scavenger Hunt Sunday and I've enjoyed my visit here. These are lovely sets of photos and I am looking forward to see more.

    Have a great week!

    Scudds xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your SH pics, but especially the leaves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...