Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Favorite Pins

Do you ever have one of those days where you just do not know what you are going to share? I want to be here, but don't really have any inspiration.  So, I decided to share some of my favorite pins from the last couple days.  These were all pinned (or repinned) by people that I follow on Pinterest.  Now Pinterest - that is something that can inspire me!

pinned by A Night Owl Blog

pinned by my friend Justine


pinned by Live Laugh Rowe

pinned by my friend Krista

pinned by my sister-in-law/best friend Karlee

If you want to see what types of stuff I am pinning *usually as I am laying in bed getting ready to go to sleep*, you can follow me on Pinterest.

It's the day before the day before the weekend!  Is everyone else as excited as I am?  I'll take more weekends, please!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Those margaritas look so tasty and i believe have inspired me to have some this weekend (tomorrow). I love pinterest and have no idea what we did before it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...