Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Black & White Wednesday


 *************************************************************************************************

Miss Jordyn has quickly become one of my favorite clients and models.  Her two sessions that we have done were so much fun.  I'm really looking forward to working with her and her family in the future!
 
Yesterday I featured Marianna of Delightfully Dunn for Guest Post Tuesday.  If you would like to be next, I am still looking for two more posts for this month: one for August 20th and one for the 27th.  If you ARE interested, please send me an email with your name, the url for your blog, and what you would like to write about!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love to shoot in the library! Fun shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot ~ captured her essence very well ~ Happy Week to you ~ Love your blog too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super location and a pretty lady. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...