Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Guest Post Tuesday: The Glamorous Ms. Kisha

For this week's edition of Guest Post Tuesday, I actually had an opportunity to "swap" guest posts!  So while Kisha is here, I am posting over at The Glamorous Life of a French Housewife!
*************************************************************************************
Hellooooo All  My Mind's Lens Readers! I am so excited to be able to sponsor Kaeley and have this opportunity to meet you all and let you know a little more about me! 

I blog over at the The Glamorous Life of a French Housewife where I tend to ramble on about everything from our lives, cooking, couponing, freebies, pets, makeup and beauty.. all things
  wife.. mother.. friend.. woman. 



♥ I am the mother of 3 children and happily married to the love of my life! We have been together 10 years and it just keeps getting better and better! 

♥ I own a Persian Cattery where I breed the most beautiful kittens.. If you are looking to add a new member to your family be sure to check us out! Its such a blessing to bring such cute little kittens into the world.. I love every minute of it! 

♥ I went to culinary school.. which was also a dream come true.. who doesn't love to eat! Feel free to check out some of my recipes and/or some of my sweet and treats!

♥ I love freebies.. seriously nothing makes me happier than opening my mailbox to a bunch of new products and magazines! Soooo since I love them.. I love to share them with you guys too.. Just check the blog often ( because they do go fast ) and you can always just click the freebie link at the top to get to all the current freebies!

♥ I love to travel and hope that this summer brings some new adventures! (:

♥ I have a type A personalty and love organization! I just got done redoing the kitchen and now I am starting on our big walk in closet! It will feel great to have it done! 

♥ I loooove makeup and beauty products products.. no.. its more like an addiction! My collection just keeps growing and growing! 

♥ I just moved to South Carolina but seriously ready to make another  move to a near by lake house...again!  Just waiting on husby to say the word...so I can start packing up this house!

♥ I am a Youtuber and love making videos! Who would have guessed right!? And I also just created another channel just for my vlogs which is just getting started!

♥ I take a pretty laid back approach to raising our kids. I expect manners but I am not an uptight parent! 

♥ If you want to know more about me be sure to check out my - Ask the Housewife - post for more Questions and Answers!

So all in all, I try my best to live the happiest life possible. Not all days are perfect but life is really good! I have an amazing family who makes all the work worth it! My mom is also a blogger and so is my my sister in law Trina! I have made so many great blogging friends through out the years and my hope is some of you loyal My Minds Lens readers will stop over and say hi and if you like what you see.. feel free to follow in any way!  

Thank you for taking a little time out of your day to read up about me and my blog! I hope you guys all have a wonderful day! 

K Jaggers
 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...