Thursday, August 15, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog

Today I am guest posting over at With Love, Rachel .... so make sure to go stop by!

With Love, Rachel

Here at My Mind's Lens, I am linking up for Boys Behind the Blog for the first time.  It's hosted by Stephanie from Never the Same Spice Twice and Mallory from Mal Smiles.  The 1st Thursday of every month they post a list of questions for your special someone to answer, then link up on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
Boys Behind The Blog

1. What Would You Do with $1,000,000? First, I would pay off all of our debt. Then I would build our own custom home - including a humongous, 15 bay shop....12 of which would be full of cars (three deep). There would be an old 60s era Ferrari, as well as a new one....a couple of muscle cars and some other cool cars. I'd still keep working, though.
2. What is your dream job? To be a host on Top Gear {the British one...not the shitty American one} **are you seeing a theme here**
3. Who is your celebrity crush? "What's her name from Modern Family....Sofia Vergara" and Raquel Welch...from back in the day
4. What is your favorite sports team? Chicago Bulls - when they still had Michael Jordan
5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day? 65polly **his first car was a 1965 Chevy Impala**

**editors note!!**

So now you know...my honey likes cars - usually foreign ones. Let's see what he has to say next month...

Here's a quick reminder about a couple of opportunities here at My Mind's Lens.  First, if you would like to be a sponsor, I offer a free blog swap option - your button, my sidebar, 30 days at a time.  If you want to join my current lovely sponsors, click HERE.  {I do try to give little shout-outs here and there to my sponsors}  Also, I am looking for people who would like to guest post here....I am working on a series called Guest Post Tuesday.  All of the spots are filled for August, but if you would like to sign up for September, send me an email: kaeley *dot* a *dot* mull AT gmail *dot* com

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...