Saturday, August 3, 2013

Crafty Me...

Yesterday, while Tristan was out with some friends I holed up in my office/craft room and got to work....on the scrapbook I have been working on for two years from our wedding.  I have been printing one section of photos at a time and I think the last time I worked on it was back in October, just before we moved!  If you want to see photos from the first chunk of pages I did, you can see them here.  Be warned though, although it is still a live blog, I have since abandoned it...and never really perfected the design.  At any rate, you can see pictures of the first pages from the wedding scrapbook.

I still haven't figured out the secret to getting good pictures of my scrapbooks.  You get the idea, though.  Yesterday I focused on the formal photos of our wedding party:











post signature

1 comment:

  1. Your pages are beautiful...you did such a great job! Not to mention, you got a whole lot accomplished. Are you close to finishing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...