Thursday, August 1, 2013

Class of 2014

Doesn't it seem weird to be even thinking about 2014 already?  I don't think I have quite gotten used to the new millennium yet....2000-anything really sounds "futuristic".  Anyways...as promised, here are a few photos from Tuesday's senior portrait session.





If you missed the images from the first two sessions I did for the Class of 2014, here are a couple of my favorites:



Guess what tomorrow is?!  Friday? No...well yes.  And I am excited for that too.  But tomorrow Tristan is going out for guys' night - which means I get to have the house to myself, listen to country music really loud and do whatever I want!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Senior portraits are awesome sessions. Love the background in the first. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one, but they are all great. Enjoy your me time tonight and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...