Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Social

It has been awhile since I linked up for Sunday Social - think anyone will remember me?!  I really like this week's questions so I decided to sit down and participate.

Sunday Social

1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (food, water, shelter and clothes don't count)? 
     a. Agua
     b. Music
     c. Hugs & kisses from my love
2.What is your all time favorite book? Why?  I could never pick one single book as my favorite.  I do have three favorite authors, though.
     a. Jane Green - her storylines are entertaining and suck you in
     b. Nicholas Sparks - I'm a bit of a romantic and Mr. Sparks knows just how to feed that
     c. Jodi Picoult - her books usually are focused on some sort of legal issue and always end with a twist
3. What is something you'd like to accomplish by the end of 2013?  I'd like to complete my 2013 Bucket List - this is going to be a stretch, though.
4. If you could go back and relive one year of your life, which year would it be? 2009 - the year I turned 21.  I'd make more memories and make different decisions which may have allowed certain situations to play out differently.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?  I like to have plans and I do not appreciate when people are flaky and either don't show up, cancel at the last minute or are impossible to get a hold of.

If you decide to participate in Sunday Social, just got to Ashley Lately and share the link to your post!  Goodbye weekend...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...