Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social

It has been awhile since I've posted on a Sunday, let alone linked up for Sunday Social! So...HERE I AM!

1. What do you miss most about being a kid? Summer vacation was actually a vacation!
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? Grandpa called me 'Kaeleybird' {actually he still calls me that}, my brother called me 'Lalee" when he couldn't say my name yet, and my friends tended to just call me "K"
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?  Swing, play four-square, and build bird nests {I was a strange child, I know}
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?  A flight attendant or travel agent or "pizza girl"
5. Did you participate in any school activities? Student council-which included planning assemblies and dances, volleyball, and choir.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?  I don't think I was really a funny child...

I really wish I could have another weekend before going back to work tomorrow :( That's another thing I miss about being a child...

Sunday Social


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...