Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Fall Lineup

The other night, while watching tv, this preview for one of our favorite shows came on:


It got me thinking...what other shows are coming back in the fall that I have been missing? Well, here is the lineup of all of "my shows" that are starting up in September:

Sons of Anarchy: Sept. 10th

The Voice: Sept. 23rd 

Modern Family: Sept. 25th

Nashville: Sept. 25th 

Grey's Anatomy: Sept. 26th

Hawaii Five-0: Sept. 27th

Blue Bloods: Sept. 27th

Revenge: Sept. 29th


I'm not sure how I will keep up with them all!  Thank God for DVR!!

What are some of your favorite shows returning in the fall?!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Bring on Hawaii 5-0 and Alex O'Loughlin's beautiful self! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey's Anatomy is far over due. and The bachelor and another bachelorette. Oh and True Blood but I got to wait til June 2014 for that to come back on which sucks royally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I watch everything you watch EXCEPT sons of anarchy - I'll have to give that a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for Sons...love me some JAX and Revenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...